Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Update on Mommy....

Wednesday, March 31, 2009

Today was Mommy's Remicade infusion. I got to stay with Daddy while Mommy and Nana went to the infusion center for her treatment. Well, I got to hang out with Dad a little longer than we expected.....Mommy had some reactions during her infusion again. She had trouble breathing (different feeling than last time) and got really flushed. They had to stop the infusion and restart it at a slower pace so it took a lot longer than we expected. As soon as they stopped the infusion, she was totally fine. The nurses reassured Mommy that there was nothing to worry about and that it was safe for her to finish up her medicine at a really slow pace. I am so glad that she was okay and is back home so she can play with me. She slept most of the evening so I am hoping that we can go for wagon rides all day tomorrow.

Mommy didn't get to take pictures of me today but she did take some pictures of the tulips that Nana bought her for being a brave girl today. Nana even let me chip in on them and give them to Mommy. She loves tulips!





No comments: