Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Well, the time has come for me to say good-bye. The weather is starting to become nice and I have a new wagon. These two things are going to keep me pretty busy and I don't think I will have time to blog as much anymore. I promise to update everyone on my adventures a couple of times a month. Life has just become too busy with me walking around and all. I hope that you will still stop by too see me. We almost made it a year.......
Well, the time has come for me to say good-bye. The weather is starting to become nice and I have a new wagon. These two things are going to keep me pretty busy and I don't think I will have time to blog as much anymore. I promise to update everyone on my adventures a couple of times a month. Life has just become too busy with me walking around and all. I hope that you will still stop by too see me. We almost made it a year.......




Happy April Fool's Day!!!!!!
You can't get rid of me that easy! I am here to stay for a long time!

2 comments:
This must have been your Daddy's idea!
Thank God you were kidding Brady, We were going to consider legal action!
Post a Comment