Thursday, April 2, 2009

What a day!!!!!!!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

What a day! I had the funnest day ever! Today I got to go to Chuck-E Cheese and the Enchanted Forest. I had so much fun. Mommy decided that we should go have some fun being that she had finished up all her tests and was feeling good. We started out by going to Chuck-E Cheese for lunch. I have never been to a place like that before. I was blown away! I got to ride so many cool rides, eat french fries, and slide down a big slide! It was so cool. After we finished lunch we stopped by the Harrisburg Mall to play in the Enchanted Forest. I got to play with so many kids there. I made friends! I fell in love with a big turtle while I was there. I also tried to pull my first piggy tail that didn't belong to my Mommy. Needless to say, the little girl didn't let me. Mommy took lots of pictures so you will probably be seeing them over the next few days.






















The Enchanted Forest Pictures will be coming soon! I told you that Mommy takes lots of pictures!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Brady, where are you?? it has been almost a week! That April Fools joke wasn't for-real, was it????

Rhonda said...

I'm sorry Brady. I left that last comment before I knew what was going on. I am praying for you and your family!

Kara, Brinton and Gavin said...

Brady you are so adorable! I am so sorry for what your family is going through right now. My thoughts are with you guys! I know it is a tough time...Love, Kara and Gavin