Saturday, April 18, 2009
Welcome to my Playhouse! Yup, I am officially a second time home owner. Nana and Pa thought that I could use an upgrade to my laugh and learn house so they got me a playhouse for outside. This one is so cool. It has 4 walls! I even have my own phone, doorbell, sink, and 2 stools to sit on. I had so much fun when Daddy decided to pack it out to the backyard for me. Apparently, it has been sitting in the garage since Mommy's last infusion. I am glad Mommy and Daddy decided to let me play in it! My front door is always open so all of you can come over anytime and hang out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
nice digs Brady!
Mandy and Molly would LOVE to come play...but we would have to be back by dinner! I think the drive would be a little long...but they will pretend they are playing with you! They both like "Yo Gabba Gabba" too!
Post a Comment