Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Today was a pretty ordinary day. Mommy dressed me up in big boy clothes and we headed out to Lowe's to buy some more rocks to go around the house. I have to say that I wasn't too excited being that I am not allowed to touch any of them. You see, I put ONE rock in my mouth and now I can't get anywhere near them! Geesh! We were so busy today, Mommy didn't take a single picture. Shocker, isn't it!? Don't worry, I have some pictures left over from when I was in Kentucky that I thought I would share with you.

I bet you are wondering what could cause a face like this......

It was a loud, barking dog that had two different colored eyes!!!!

I had to give the ball a little lick. It looked like a giant gumball!

I was laughing at my Nana in this picture.

I was looking for some bugs. I didn't find a bug but I did find a leaf. What a great find!

No comments: