Thursday, April 16, 2009

Red Letter Day!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Today is a red letter day for two reasons. One, I am officially babbling MaMaMa! Mommy is so excited! She said that she has been waiting patiently for my whole life to hear me say her name over and over. If I knew she was going to get that excited I would have said it sooner. Before, I would only yell Mom in a fit of rage so I guess I can see why Mom got so excited to hear me say it while smiling. Second, my ducky is gone. Yup, I don't need my duck tub anymore. I am able to sit in the bath tub like a big boy. I sure loved that duck. I think Daddy was very excited to deflate ducky and pack him away.

Here is my new grin that Mommy loves so much.

I had to help Dad deflate the ducky.

We had to start by rolling her over.

We had to locate the plugs so we could let the air out.

Then we had to pinch the plugs to let the air out. So sad, but it had to happen eventually.

Here is a reminder of how much I have grown since I got the ducky in late May of last year. Where has the time gone!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady you have grown sooooo much. That picture kinda makes nana sad. Both my boys seem to be growing up too fast. Colton says he wants a duck. You quess nana could take him on the plane?