Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Today was a fun day goofin' around with Mom. Dad worked late so we had the house all to ourselves. I woke up at an early 7am and I was ready to go! We played around the house and watched Yo Gabba. We also played with Mom's camera and her new tripod. I actually was smiling for the camera today. I was such a good boy that Mom let me run around outside. We went all over the yard to check on everything. She even let me play on the driveway! I kicked all the tires on her car to make sure they were good. I even waved to my neighbor as they pulled out of their driveway. They thought it was so cute that they stopped at the end of the driveway to say hi back. I got shy real quick. I never knew my wave was so inviting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment