Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday John Blue!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday John Blue! I guess the birthday shout out is better late than never. My cousin John Blue celebrated his 5th birthday. I was actually able to spend the day with him and watch him blow out his candle on his cake. We had lots of fun together during the week. I think Pa was smiling because his two little buddies where having fun playing together. I can't wait until we can play together again.

How cool is this cake!?


I wonder what Blue wished for this year.


One day I will be able to eat cake with my cousin Blue.


Yes, we were fighting over a doll stroller.


I think Blue was taking it easy on me.


We had so much fun with the pink doll stroller.


Mom turned on Yo Gabba and we both were mesmerized.


This is the old school version of Rock Band.


Blue taught me some cool moves on the keyboard and the dance floor.


I really look up to my cousin Blue.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boys you are Nana's inspiration. Nana and Pa loves you both more than words can say. You too completed us- we are such proud grandparents!

John Blue said...

Brady come down to the beach I got Rock Band for Wii when I got home.

Aunt Laura said...

The boys look so cute. Email me more of the pics when you get a chance.Love yall.