Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rough Day....

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today was a rough day. I started the day out by getting up at 5:49am! Yikes. I think Mommy and Daddy were a little less than thrilled about that. Next, I took a big long nap only to wake up to find out that Daddy was outside without me! He was mowing the grass. I had to get my lawnmower and stand at the door and whine for him to come get me. He didn't and I had to find something else to do to pass the time. I decided to take my Pooh Mobile for a spin. I made a costly mistake. I tried to ride it backwards and flipped it right over. I got a good look at the tile if you know what I mean. I have a really good bruise on my forehead. The good news is that my Pooh Mobile is still drivable but Mommy will only let me ride it facing forward now.

I did manage to get to go outside. Mommy had put me back in my jammies because we had to wait until the sun went down. She was hoping that I would stay dry so I could come in and go straight to bed. Well, Daddy decided to let me play with the water hose and I got drenched! Mommy must of not been too mad because she took a billion pictures of me playing with the hose. Overall, it was a rough but good day!















No comments: