Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter everyone! I had a wonderful Easter this year. I don't remember too much about last Easter but I have a feeling that this Easter was so much more fun for me. I got up about 8:30am and there was a ton of surprises waiting for me. My Daddy had already heated my waffle up and there was the biggest surprise sitting in the living room floor. The Easter Bunny had filled my wagon full of goodies. I also got Easter cards from my Grandparents and I even got a card from Peter Rabbit. I think Peter Rabbit lives at the same place as Santa because they had the same Garfield Heights address! Hmmm....that makes you wonder! I had a blast playing with my new toys and Mommy pulled me around the house in my wagon. Daddy got so excited that he took me for a spin around the neighborhood. I cried when we had to come back inside. He promised that we could go back outside on his off day and I think he said we could go see Sponge Bob at Burger King on Tuesday too. Mommy has a lot of pictures over the last week so you will get to see lots of pictures and I will tell you more about all that has went on while I was gone. I must say that it feels good to be back.

When will Mom learn that I am NOT a fan of bunny ears!



I was as impressed with the Easter Bunny about as much as I was with Santa Claus.


Check out my manly Easter Basket! Thanks Nana and Pa.


I didn't know where to start.


I loved the Little People eggs until Mommy decided to hide them around the house. I had to spend the day finding them. She hid them in the dish washer, under my excersaucer, in the oven drawer, beside Dallas, in my mailbox, and in my pooh mobile. I have to say that I got excited when I found each one of them.


Oh my goodness! I got a Brobee doll!


I was so excited. You would think that I had never seen him before!


I gave Mommy a little smile.


I had to give Brobee some love. I think I liked my new toy, don't you?


This is my newest face. Mommy and Daddy kept laughing at me. Thanks everyone who made my Easter so special.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady so glad you had a great Easter. It is nana's favorite holiday.When you get older I am sure you will understand why- we have so much to teach and share with our boys. I love those pictures. Enjoy the wagon- you were a very good boy and earned it. Continue being good for mommy and give her a magic hug from me and John Blue.