I found Monkey. I am sure you remember me talking about "Press" the Monkey. He was one of my all time favorite toys when I was little. If you push his belly, he will play twinkle twinkle little star. It really is one of my favorite songs. I love him and now I found him. I am so happy!
Friday, April 24, 2009
I found Press the Monkey!
Friday, April 24, 2009
I found Monkey. I am sure you remember me talking about "Press" the Monkey. He was one of my all time favorite toys when I was little. If you push his belly, he will play twinkle twinkle little star. It really is one of my favorite songs. I love him and now I found him. I am so happy!
Mom tried to make me do my laundry today. If you look closely at my hand, you will see what I thought of that!
I found Monkey. I am sure you remember me talking about "Press" the Monkey. He was one of my all time favorite toys when I was little. If you push his belly, he will play twinkle twinkle little star. It really is one of my favorite songs. I love him and now I found him. I am so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment