Friday, April 17, 2009

Another day in the sand....

Friday, April 17, 2009

Well, today was another good day playing in my sandbox. I really got into it today. I also enjoyed playing with the hose and the landscaping rocks. My neighbor Linda came over to see me and I reverted back to my shy ways. I would hid my face and run to my Mommy and Daddy. Linda gave me some good advice though. She told me to make sure to cover my sand box up or she guaranteed her cat would poop in it. I had to laugh. Thank goodness we have a cover for my table!

I had to manage the hose while I was outside.

Things were getting all tangled up and I had to straighten the hose out.

The water is definitely a hit!

I was soaked by the time Mommy brought me in the house.

I can't wait for everyone to come play on my patio. My box is always open!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee that looks like fun! Nana will be there next month for Mommy's infusion. Can't wait!!!!!