Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Meet my new friend!!!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I would like you to meet a new friend of mine. His name is Broom. I met Broom today on the patio. Mommy brought him out to sweep the grass off the patio and I quickly made friends with him. I have to say that Broom is a lot of fun. I packed him all over the backyard and showed him all the cool things that we could do together. He even let me ride him like a pony! I am so glad that I met Broom today!

Can I help you? You know, this isn't a drive thru!

I was a man on a mission.

I have to keep my eye on Daddy. He likes to spray me with the water hose.

And then I found Broom!

I had to show him the little house!

Then we headed for the swingset.

I promise I didn't fall. I needed a little rest.

I still had Broom in my hand!

I wonder what we should look at next....

Giddy-up Broom! Dad is making it rain!

I had to go check out the new hose Dad was playing with!

We needed to wash my hands and Broom off. We had grass clippings all over us!

I wasn't too sure if I should trust Dad or not being that we aren't supposed to play in the water yet.

Broom wouldn't fit in my house so I had to talk to him out of the window.

No comments: