Monday, March 2, 2009

It snowed again!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Holy cow! It snowed again. I wanted to go play in the snow but Mommy wouldn't let me. She said that if the snow sticks around, Daddy and I can venture out in it tomorrow. Today I spent the whole day playing with Mommy and the kitties. I missed my kitties and my lawnmower. I think they missed me too. Mommy decided to give me a little break from the camera today. She did manage to sneak about 10 pictures in there though. Mommy and Daddy thought that I may have a hard time settling back down in my routine being that I had such and exciting weekend. Well, they were wrong. I slept through the night, ate like a piggy, and played all day long. I even went to bed without a peep again tonight. Boy, Mommy and Daddy sure have it easy with such a good boy like me.

I was gone for a weekend and those darn cats messed up my lawnmower.


I just can't believe the damage that Big D did to it.


I finally got it back up on it's wheels.


A-ha! I got it.


Mike the mower is running good as new. Mommy says that we have the same grin.

No comments: