I got a present today! Mommy and I went to the mailbox today I had a package from my Nana and Pa. I was so excited to open it! You are never going to believe what was in the package! Some cool shoes. They are so crazy looking. I have to say they remind me of something straight out of a Dr. Seuss book. The shoe is actually a slipper sock and they have a thick rubber type sole. Nana is always worried about my feet being cold so these cool shoes should do the trick.
I told you these were straight out of a Dr. Seuss book!
Uh, Mom. What did you put on my feet!?
What the heck are on these? Goldfish!?
But I can't hardly walk in shoes!!!
I had to show off my calf muscle and my new bical gripper shoes!
I ran around so much, I was tired again.
Mom decided to give me a sobriety test. She thought I had a little too much soy to drink. In this picture I had to walk a straight line.
Aw. I failed! Well, at least I have some cool new kicks!

No comments:
Post a Comment