Today I said Naaaaaaan-a when Mommy was on the phone with my Nana. I have said it before, but never loud enough for Nana to actually hear it all the way in Kentucky. Mommy came walking into my room after my nap and she was on the phone with Nana. I saw the phone and I yelled Nannnnn-a! I think I stole her heart.





1 comment:
Brady, you sure did steal my heart! ( BIG RED LETTER DAY FOR NANA) That is something Nana will never forget. I can still remember when John Blue first said Nana. He said it at a one o'clock feeding. Things like that are soooooo special. Paw said you better get to work on saying Paw. I can't wait to heard you say Nana at the airport next month. Can't believe I get to see both of my favorite big boys next month! SOOOOOO EXCITED.
Post a Comment