Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I have fantabulous news!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I have fantabulous news!!!!! I went to see the allergist special today and I found out that I don't have a wheat allergy. Apparently it was not bad like my pediatrician thought. They did some more tests and the only thing that showed up as an allergy was milk! Life is going to be so much better with Cheerios. I am on a strict no milk diet because of the reaction I had to the skin test. She said that I couldn't have any form of milk. I tested negative for allergies to wheat, soy (duh), eggs, fish, and nuts. She also gave me a prescription for an EpiPen Jr, in case I ever get in contact with milk. Dr. Weng said that it was more of a precaution and she didn't foresee us ever having to use it unless I ingested a significant amount of milk. I was such a good boy during everything today. Mommy and I spent about 2 hours at the doctor office. It was a long day but a very good day! Thank you to everyone who has prayed for me and my Cheerios. I finally got to eat some today and they were soooooo good!


Mom had to take a picture before we left. I was busy watching Super Why so I couldn't smile for the camera.


I was feeling good after my doctor appointment. Mom let me go pantless and I had a belly full of Cheerios!


If only I could figure out how to walk with shoes on, life would be so much easier for Mommy.


Daddy was having fun playing with me tonight. He would let me crawl to the edge of the kitchen and pull me back. It made me laugh every single time!


Can you tell I am a happy boy today!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brady God does answer prayers. You look like such a little man in your jeans.

Anonymous said...

It will be Ok Brady, Aunt Laura has a milk allergy too. I am glad you got your cheerios back!