Monday, September 14, 2009

Big Boy Swing!!!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Today I got to swing in the big boy swing! Of course I had a little help from Dad. He kept a good hold on me while I got to swing a little bit. I soon traded it in for my trusty blue swing. Just as I was going good, my neighbor Dave walked over with the weirdest thing.....a baby! He saw that we were out playing and he brought over Kennedy, his grand-daughter to meet me. I was very skeptical about her. I just liked to look at her but I wouldn't even touch her hand. Mommy told me that I was a lot smaller than her at one point. Mommy almost got teary eyed because the little baby made her realize that I am a big boy now!

Be sure to say extra prayers tomorrow....Mommy has her Remicade infusion and she is going to meet with her doctor. Fingers crossed that Mommy comes home rejuvenated!




1 comment: