Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Treat!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Today was a fun Friday with Mommy. Daddy had to work late so I had to pal around with my Mommy for the day. I took a HUGE nap for Mommy so she decided to give me a treat. She decided to take me to McDonald's for Linner. Linner is between Lunch and Dinner if you didn't know that. I was so happy that I was squealing from the back seat at all the cars that we passed. I had so much fun and I got a cool new hotwheel in my happy meal. I can't wait until I show it to Daddy in the morning. It is red and has some cool rims so I KNOW Daddy will love it!





1 comment:

Laura@SouthernPirates said...

If your mommy was as cool as Aunt Laura she would have got a happy meal also so you could have TWO CARS!
We even got lucky and got two different ones.