Friday, September 4, 2009
It's Friday!!!!! This is going to be a great start to a great weekend. Daddy had to work late again tonight so I was a handful for Mommy again today. Good news though! Daddy is going to be off the next two days which means FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!! I am so excited to hang out with Daddy. I think he has to mow the grass this weekend. I sure wish he would let me help him out.
Mommy took a bunch of pictures of me today but she left the camera in my room. There is no way that she is going to risk waking me up! So, tomorrow I promise that we will have double the pictures for everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Brady Nana missed seeing pictures this morning. Have lots of fun with mommy and daddy- remember to give them breaks.
Post a Comment