Thursday, September 10, 2009
Happy Birthday Pa Obie. I can't express in words how much we miss and love you. Mommy tells me Pa Obie stories all the time. You know, I will always be your little buddy. Mommy said she will never let me forget all the special times that we got to share when you took care of me while Mommy was in the hospital. We have some good memories Pa. I thank God for the time that we did get to spend together and I can't wait to see you again someday. We think about you every single day and miss you like crazy. I know that you are in heaven and I am sure that you have already found that perfect fishing spot to take John Blue and I one day. We love you Pa Obie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amen
Post a Comment