Have I told you lately how much I love bathtime!? I have to say that only after playing outside, bathtime is my most favorite thing in the world. I love splashing like crazy and making a soaking wet mess for my Mommy to clean up. I had to help Dad with some lawn maintenance today and I got a little dirty. I also checked all the tires on Mommy and Daddy's cars so I got even more dirty. Mommy didn't get mad at all because tonight was bath night. I had a blast. I splashed and danced until I was wore out. Mommy then let me streak through the house for a little bit. Daddy then told me that there was a dresscode and I needed to get dressed.









1 comment:
John Blue loves bathtime too...he takes a shower in the morning and a bath every evening....he is squeaky clean!LOL
Post a Comment