I had to say bye to my Nana today. She had to fly back to Kentucky so she could take care of my Pa. Pa only loaned her for a little bit, and I did promise that I would send her back home on the big airplane today.
I am so proud to say that my Nana taught me the coolest trick while she was here. She taught me how to Patty-Cake. I love this new trick. I made Mommy Patty-Cake a bunch of times tonight. You must have taught Mommy too because I think she is pretty good at it too. I seem to have the patty-caking and rolling down pretty good, but I am still working on the throwing it in a pan part. Hopefully, I can get that part down before you come see me for my birthday. It's going to be here before you know it!
Mommy insisted on putting this bunch of pictures on the blog tonight. She said that it may make you all laugh. I hope it does being that Mommy and Nana took these at about midnight when I woke up last night.
So, what's wrong with my hair?
I've been working on this all night! What do you mean it's a mess!?
Nana, why are you letting her take pictures? Rock me already!

2 comments:
Brady you are getting to be such a big boy and I like your hair messy it is the in look for sure. Let me know if you need help getting your mom and dad christmas presents just in case santa forgets them.
Brady, I really enjoyed my week with you. You have grown so much. Pa is so excited he is going to see you soon after all my talk about you plus he loves birthday parties.... Santa and (Pa) has been good to Nana - getting two trips to see my two little boys. Let Nana and Pa know what you didn't get for Christmas and that you (need) ha for your 'BIG ONE' party. Nozzle wants to know if he is invited? Says he will share his new tricks Nana got him.
Post a Comment