Friday, December 5, 2008
Guess who is coming to town? My Nana is coming to see me again! She is scheduled to arrive tomorrow afternoon. I am so excited that I couldn't go to sleep tonight. Mommy told me that it was 1 night sleep and 1 nap away, so I decided to go to sleep. I spent the day in my toy room getting my toys ready for Nana. She is going to have so much fun in my room. I also helped Mommy do all of my laundry today so I could wear my best outfit to go pick Nana up tomorrow. I hope you eat your Wheaties Nana so you can keep up with me!
Guess who is coming to town? My Nana is coming to see me again! She is scheduled to arrive tomorrow afternoon. I am so excited that I couldn't go to sleep tonight. Mommy told me that it was 1 night sleep and 1 nap away, so I decided to go to sleep. I spent the day in my toy room getting my toys ready for Nana. She is going to have so much fun in my room. I also helped Mommy do all of my laundry today so I could wear my best outfit to go pick Nana up tomorrow. I hope you eat your Wheaties Nana so you can keep up with me!
Yay! My Nana is coming to see me!

1 comment:
Brady Nana is having a hard time sleeping- I'm sooooo excited. This has been the best month- getting to see both my buddies.
Post a Comment