Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I had a great Valentine's Day today. Mommy let me wear my Valentine jammies and I got to help her bake a cake. She made me a cake and Daddy a cake. My cake had my name on it and Dad's cake had his name on it. I also got some cool Valentine cards and gifts today. My cousin John Blue sent me a really neat dish set and a cool card that he made all by himself. I also got a card from my Grandma and Grandpa Kaye that had a nice donation to my wagon fund. Nana and Pa also sent me a card along with an Elmo video. I can't wait to watch it. I packed all my cards all over the house. I love them all!












1 comment:
Brady did you eat your cake before mom got a picture? HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!!!! I heard you loved mommy's roses as much as she did.
Post a Comment