Friday, February 13, 2009

I got another tooth!

Friday, February 13, 2009

I got another tooth! Yep, Mommy found it today when I let her feel my gums. It is on the right side. She isn't sure which tooth it is but she felt where it was poking through. Daddy was so excited when Mom told him about it. He keeps telling me that the food will get even better as I get more teeth. I can't wait! Mommy and I are going to make some Valentine cupcakes for tomorrow. She is going to make half with soy milk and half with regular milk so I can try one. I am so excited. I also got some Valentine Day cards and a package today. Mommy is making me wait until tomorrow to open them. I hope I am not too excited that I can't sleep tonight and earn my 2 quarters!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new tooth. Before too long you will be able to eat Kentucky Fried Chicken....yah...