I had a ball today. Daddy was going to take me out to swing this afternoon but it started raining! I threw a fit and was not happy. Mommy decided to go out to the garage and get me one of the surprises that Nana and Pa had brought me last time they came to visit. It was a ball! I had so much fun playing with my new Dora ball. I packed her all around the kitchen and living room. I even snuck a kiss with my girl Dora. Thanks Nana and Pa for the Dora ball!



1 comment:
Brady you are just like John Blue He loved playing with Dora the ball, too. Hope tomorrow is warm- maybe mommy will let you go out after your doctor,s appointment. Nana will be praying for you and mommy. Be a good boy for the doctor. Call Nana and tell me what the doctor says.
Post a Comment