Sunday, February 8, 2009

Seriously, can I get any cuter?

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Seriously, can I get any cuter in my new jammies!? Mommy ordered my new jammies because they reminded her of an outfit that I had when I was a little baby. I am sure that you all remember my prison outfit. Mommy said it was a bittersweet day when I outgrew that outfit. Her friend Hannah brought it to the hospital to give to me. It fit perfect and I used to wear it to the hospital when I would visit my Mommy. Anyway, I have to say that I think I am way cuter now! What do you think? I can't wait for Daddy to read my jammies in the morning.

You can call me Mr. Mischief. I helped Mom reorganize her cabinets.


What? You didn't want EVERYTHING on the floor?


Uh-okay then, I will put this right over here.


I'm only trying to help out Mom.


I am so glad I can keep all my toys in the dishwasher. I hope we never, ever turn it on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your jammies! After organizing mommy's cabinets come to Nana and I will let you do mine.