Friday, July 17, 2009

6 more days....

Friday, July 17, 2009

Six more days of medicine to go for me! Yay! Mommy is pretty excited too. Today was just another day of trying to get better. Daddy had to work late again so I had to tuck Mommy into bed myself. We had a pretty good day playing around the house but it rained and we couldn't spend too much time outside. We still managed to have some fun. I also got to see lots of animals today. Where, you ask? Well, I saw them in my backyard! I got to see a big deer eating peaches from our tree and I also got to see THREE rabbits on the back deck. We had never seen them get that close to the house. I think they were trying to play in my sandbox! Mommy took pictures and promises that she will share them with you tomorrow.





No comments: