I would like to introduce you to Rocky the Horse! I love this horse. It used to sit in my room and I was too little to ride him. Now, Mom brought it into the living room and I rode him all day long! He is so much fun. I have to say that I think I am a natural on him. Mommy told me the story on how Rocky became part of the family even before me. This was the first piece of furniture that my Nana put together! I bet you never imagined me rocking on him did you! Mommy now calls me her little Buckaroo!
Uh, you're taking pictures and I have no pants on. Gosh Mom, let me guess. You are going to put these on my blog, right?

1 comment:
Very cute Brady! You look like you are feeling better. Tell your Momma I said hi and make sure you take good care of her when she gets her treatment!
Post a Comment