Monday, July 13, 2009

Under The Weather....

Monday, July 13, 2009

I hate to tell you all but I am a little under the weather. I started out the day by getting Mommy up at 5am! When I got up, all I wanted to do was lay around on Mom. By the time Daddy got up I was ready to take my first nap. I didn't stay asleep too long before I got back up. Mommy thought that I was going to be back to my normal active self.......she was wrong. I played for about 15 minutes and I was pooped again! I wouldn't touch my lunch and ended up going to take a loooong nap. When I got up again, I was lounging around on Dad with a fever. Mommy went to the store to get a better thermometer and a happy meal. The thermometer said I had a 102+ degree temperature and the happy meal brought a big smile to my face. I couldn't refuse to eat so I gobbled up two nuggets and a bunch of fries. Mommy and Daddy then gave me some Tylenol for my fever and took me outside to play a little bit. I sat in my car for most of the time but I did decided to swing for the last 30 minutes of my outdoor time. When we came back inside, my temperature was in the normal range again. I am still a very lethargic little peanut though. I am sure that Mom is going to earn her money tonight with me because I can't seem to stay asleep when I am like this.

Good news though, is that we have my 18 month checkup tomorrow so I can get checked out by the doctor for whatever is bugging me. Mommy and Daddy aren't too worried being that I am not crying or hurting. I am drinking lots and still eating a good amount. Hopefully, it will all be gone in the morning and I can show off for the doc tomorrow at my appointment!





1 comment:

Laura@SouthernPirates said...

awwww Brady hope you feel better soon