Saturday, July 18, 2009
Mommy was soooo happy that today was a 2 nap day! I took two big naps to give her a break. I tried to stay up to see my Daddy but I fell asleep around 9:30pm. I think that I am finally on the upswing of these ear infections. I am resting better, not running a fever, and I am eating like a piggy. Today Mom surprised me with sweet potato fries. She knows this is one of my favorite treats. She couldn't keep my plate filled fast enough. I gobbles every single one that she fixed me up within minutes. She was so proud. I also got to see more bunnies this evening. They were playing on the back porch again. Jersey even got excited when she saw them and forgot all about me. Of course, I took advantage on the situation and I pulled her tail!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Pa would love the deers.
Post a Comment