Yay...my company made it to my house. I am so excited to have so many wonderful people to play with over the next couple of days. Today, we played outside ALOT! I love being outside these days. I got lots of swing time and crazy coupe time. I also got to play with a cool bubble maker that my Grandma brought as well as an airplane and rocket. They were so much fun. I think I enjoyed Grandma Kaye running around with the airplane with me. She made me laugh so hard. I also loved having storytime with Grandma. I think she read me about 32 stories! Okay, maybe not 32 but it was a whole lot!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
They made it!
Thursday, July 3, 2009
Yay...my company made it to my house. I am so excited to have so many wonderful people to play with over the next couple of days. Today, we played outside ALOT! I love being outside these days. I got lots of swing time and crazy coupe time. I also got to play with a cool bubble maker that my Grandma brought as well as an airplane and rocket. They were so much fun. I think I enjoyed Grandma Kaye running around with the airplane with me. She made me laugh so hard. I also loved having storytime with Grandma. I think she read me about 32 stories! Okay, maybe not 32 but it was a whole lot!








Yay...my company made it to my house. I am so excited to have so many wonderful people to play with over the next couple of days. Today, we played outside ALOT! I love being outside these days. I got lots of swing time and crazy coupe time. I also got to play with a cool bubble maker that my Grandma brought as well as an airplane and rocket. They were so much fun. I think I enjoyed Grandma Kaye running around with the airplane with me. She made me laugh so hard. I also loved having storytime with Grandma. I think she read me about 32 stories! Okay, maybe not 32 but it was a whole lot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment