Friday, July 3, 2009

I got a BIG boo-boo!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Well, today I got a really big boo-boo. I got to spend the morning at the emergency room where I got three stitches in my head. Yup, no joke. This morning I was running around as usual and it happened. I wasn't even running that hard but I must have got tripped up on my feet and I fell forward and hit the door frame of the kitchen. I put one heck of a dent in the wall and one big cut in my forehead. Daddy was right there with me so he quickly scooped me up. I got him pretty covered in blood. It was pretty scary. I was a pretty big boy at the hospital but boy did I cry when they had to stitch me up. They first swaddled me and had to put this fabric cloth over my face, boy I didn't like that one bit. I cried so hard that I caused all these little specks that looked like red freckles to pop up all over my face. I was a mess.

I am doing really good now. I don't even act like I had to get stitches this morning. Mommy is praying that when she has to change the dressing on it tomorrow that it won't be too bad. I promised Mommy and Daddy that I would try not to dent anymore doorways up in the future.

Mommy didn't take any pictures of the actual cut or stitches. She only took pictures of me with this silly gauze on my head.

Come on, did you think three little stitches would keep me down!?

You can see my red specks on my face. Mommy promised that they should go away soon.

Still playing.....

I told Mom to give me some soy and my fire truck and I would be good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brady nana is so proud of you for being a big boy. I remember when John Blue got his boo boo on his chin. It scared nana more than it did him. He insisted on helping nana finish raking leaves.

Laura@SouthernPirates said...

Wow Brady ...you are tough!