Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Backyard Fun!!!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Today was a great day! I broke my fish stick eating record! Before my record was two and tonight I had three! I would've eaten more but Mommy only made three for me. Don't worry she did give me some veggie sticks to fill me up. After dinner, we got to go outside for some backyard fun. Nana had given me a basketball goal a long time ago and Mommy finally decided it was time for me to shoot some hoops. I was on fire! I had so much fun but I really think that my Mommy and Daddy had more fun! It was really, really hot so Daddy turned on the water hose for us. I had a blast. Needless to say, I was soaking wet when I went inside the house. I love playing in the backyard!





















No comments: