This week is going to be a big week for me. I go Tuesday morning to get my ears checked and if they are okay, then I get my 18 month shots. Mommy also goes Tuesday for her Remicade treatment, which means I have to take good care of her. Luckily, Daddy is off for the weekend. Hopefully that means that we can visit a new park! I had a really good day today. I slept through the night again and I took a big nap. Daddy said that he could tell that I was back to my old self. I was running around like crazy and eating everything within my reach. I even broke out some of my new dance moves for Daddy when he got home. Mommy and I had practiced them between wagon rides today!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Big Week!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
This week is going to be a big week for me. I go Tuesday morning to get my ears checked and if they are okay, then I get my 18 month shots. Mommy also goes Tuesday for her Remicade treatment, which means I have to take good care of her. Luckily, Daddy is off for the weekend. Hopefully that means that we can visit a new park! I had a really good day today. I slept through the night again and I took a big nap. Daddy said that he could tell that I was back to my old self. I was running around like crazy and eating everything within my reach. I even broke out some of my new dance moves for Daddy when he got home. Mommy and I had practiced them between wagon rides today!








This week is going to be a big week for me. I go Tuesday morning to get my ears checked and if they are okay, then I get my 18 month shots. Mommy also goes Tuesday for her Remicade treatment, which means I have to take good care of her. Luckily, Daddy is off for the weekend. Hopefully that means that we can visit a new park! I had a really good day today. I slept through the night again and I took a big nap. Daddy said that he could tell that I was back to my old self. I was running around like crazy and eating everything within my reach. I even broke out some of my new dance moves for Daddy when he got home. Mommy and I had practiced them between wagon rides today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment