Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy! Today is my Daddy's special day. I promised him not to have any boo-boos today! He liked that a lot and told me that he was going to hold me to my promise.

I also had to say goodbye to all of my company today. I wished they could have stayed longer. I was just starting to warm up to everyone. We had such a great time together despite my boo-boo incident, which was four instead of three stitches. Mommy had it wrong yesterday.

For Daddy's birthday, Mommy went to McDonalds to get Daddy and I some good fries. I was able to use the gift certificate that Great Grandma gave me to pay for my Happy Meal. Boy, it was yummmmmy! After dinner, we all went outside and played until I was wore out. I came in and Mommy tucked me in at 8:15 sharp. What a great day!

Mommy and Daddy had to change my bandage and promised me a cool one this time.

Thank goodness Nana had brought me some cool Go Diego band aids.

Gee Mom, like this doesn't draw attention to my boo-boo or anything!

I was just sitting in the grass pondering what could have went on last night that caused all the mess on my slide!

Lookin' cute with my new haircut that my Grandma gave me!

Another attention getter for my boo-boo!

Ahhhh......Dad gives the best back rubs!

Well, at least Mom got one of us to look at her. I was running on empty here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brady tell dad happy birthday from nana and Nozzle. I love youe haircut.

John Blue said...

Happy Birthday to Uncle Matt!

John Blue said...

Happy Birthday to Uncle Matt!

Aunt Cathy said...

Nice battle wound big shoe! It was so much fun hanging out with you all weekend! I miss you already!