Today was a super cool day! I got to go to Toys R' Us for the very first time. For the first 3 minutes, I was in shock because I had never seen so many toys. It didn't take me long though to show my excitement. I saw my first doggy and I went nuts. There were so many toys that I wanted to bring home with me but Mommy and Daddy only let me get a few things. My favorite purchase of the day was 100 balls! Yes, that's right I said 100 balls. Mommy had the idea that she could put the balls in my empty swimming pool to make a cheap ball pit. It worked like a charm. I had so much fun playing in the balls that I forgot about the other toys that I got at the store. It was such a fun trip and I am so glad that Daddy decided to take me today.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Toys R' Us!!!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Today was a super cool day! I got to go to Toys R' Us for the very first time. For the first 3 minutes, I was in shock because I had never seen so many toys. It didn't take me long though to show my excitement. I saw my first doggy and I went nuts. There were so many toys that I wanted to bring home with me but Mommy and Daddy only let me get a few things. My favorite purchase of the day was 100 balls! Yes, that's right I said 100 balls. Mommy had the idea that she could put the balls in my empty swimming pool to make a cheap ball pit. It worked like a charm. I had so much fun playing in the balls that I forgot about the other toys that I got at the store. It was such a fun trip and I am so glad that Daddy decided to take me today.




Today was a super cool day! I got to go to Toys R' Us for the very first time. For the first 3 minutes, I was in shock because I had never seen so many toys. It didn't take me long though to show my excitement. I saw my first doggy and I went nuts. There were so many toys that I wanted to bring home with me but Mommy and Daddy only let me get a few things. My favorite purchase of the day was 100 balls! Yes, that's right I said 100 balls. Mommy had the idea that she could put the balls in my empty swimming pool to make a cheap ball pit. It worked like a charm. I had so much fun playing in the balls that I forgot about the other toys that I got at the store. It was such a fun trip and I am so glad that Daddy decided to take me today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The ball pit and swimming pool was a very creative idea on your mommy's part! I am so happy to see all of the fun you are having!
Post a Comment