Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stitches Are Out!!!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

My stitches are out! I have to say that this wasn't nearly as bad as when I got them put in. It only took a few seconds and the same doctor that put them in was the one who removed them. She did a good job. After we got the stitches out, Mommy and Daddy brought me home for a nap. When we got up from our nap Daddy told me that we could go to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch. I must say that it was one of the best trips ever! I started squealing with excitement as soon as we walked in the restaurant. I had a blast with Mom and Dad. Mommy also set the high score on the basketball game she played. Dad was pretty impressed with her. We played so hard at Chuck E. Cheese's, we were all ready to hit the bed at bedtime!










No comments: