Happy 18 months to me and my birthday buddy Molly! Time sure does fly when you are having fun. I can't believe that we are a year and a half old now! I feel like such a big boy. Mommy and Daddy decided to treat me to dinner and a big boy restaurant. We went to our first sit down restaurant together. After much contemplation, we decided to dine at Eat and Park. The decision was actually pretty easy being that we had a gift card that Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Seme gave us a long time ago. Mommy and Daddy had been waiting for me to learn how to sit at a table before they used it. I was such a good boy. I colored for a little bit and then Mommy had to entertain me while I waited for my french fries. We had fun and there was lots of kids there too. Oh, and I got to wear the cool airbrushed t-shirt that I got from the Smoky Mountains. I must say that I looked too cute!
Tomorrow, Mommy and Daddy promised me that we could go to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch after I get my stitches taken out. I am so excited to go play but I know the stitches part is going to be NO FUN! I am sure Mommy will take some pictures of me while we are there!









1 comment:
Brady Nana will be praying for the stitches come out real easy and you have a great time at Chuckie's with mom and dad. I miss you and love you lots. Your haircut looks great.
Post a Comment