Friday, July 10, 2009

Another Great Day!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Today was another great day. This morning I decided to get up REALLY early. I don't think Mommy was too happy with that. I was full of energy today that I kept the whole house busy. Daddy got to sleep in this morning because he had to mow the grass. I only got to watch from the front door. Every single time that Daddy would come around the corner, I would squeal so loud. I clapped for him and waved bye-bye to him when he would go back around the corner. I think that Dad really likes when I root him on from inside the house. I got my lawnmower out but Mom wouldn't let me take it outside to help cut the grass. I was so exhausted by the end of the day I was literally falling asleep in my swing sitting straight up. I went to bed with no problems because I was so tired. Mommy is really hoping that I don't get up before the sun tomorrow!

I was watching for Daddy!

I was clapping for Daddy!

I was waving at Daddy.

I was watching Daddy.

I was so ready to go help!

You can see my battle wound here.

Mommy and Daddy said it is looking really good!

Asleep at the swing....

I was so mad when Mommy woke me up!

Daddy was teaching me how to play baseball!

I told you Mom, no more pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is Brady??????????????We miss your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!