Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Manic Monday

Monday, August 31, 2009

Today was just another manic Monday in the Kaye house. I got up early around 7:30am and finally decided to take a nap around 11:30am. Well, I stayed in the bed until 3:15pm! Mommy didn't know that I was giving her an early birthday surprise. When I finally decided to get up she had me a surprise. She had me a bunch of surprises. Nana and Mommy picked me out a bunch of new books for me to read. I was so excited about the books but I was even more excited with the box they came in. I spent a good part of the evening in my box. I kept making car noises while I sat in it. I love my new box and books. Tonight we read the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse book. I loved it because it even had Pluto in it. The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse has become one of my favorite shows in the morning. I love to do the Hot Dog Dance!

Wow! Look at all these books!

I think this one is my favorite.

I was pointing (with my middle finger) and barking at Pluto.

This is really a good book Mom.

I spent a good 45 minutes reading my new books and packing them all around.

2 comments:

Grandma Kaye said...

Brady Make sure you give Mom lots of extra kisses and hugs today for her Birthday...Love grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Brady Nana can't wait to read your books with you. John Blue and I spent lots of time reading books. Be extra sweet today being that it is your mommy's special birthday!!!!