Another day, another dollar! I decided to give Mom a well deserved break today. I decided to sleep in until 9:15am and I took 2 really good naps for her. I know that she was thrilled. My first nap was from 11am until 2pmish! My second nap was only 1.5 hours but she was glad to see me get up because Daddy was home from work. Mommy said that Daddy was really wanting to play tonight. I must say that we had so much fun. I love when my Mommy and Daddy are both home. Dad told me that he is planning something special for me on Friday. I can't wait!
Mommy loves when I actually smile for a picture.
Can you tell I have static in my hair?
I was a little zoned out. Getting up from naps are hard.
My signature "over the shoulder" look.

No comments:
Post a Comment