Tuesday, January 20, 2009

May I take your order please?

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

May I take your order please? I can cook now thanks to Nana and Pa. They brought me a kitchen that John Blue used to cook in! I was so excited and Mommy FINALLY put it in my playroom for me! I was busy all day long playing with the dishes and food. I also spent most of the day opening and closing all the cabinet doors!


They call me the messy chef!

Not now Mom, I am trying to cook breakfast!


I heard my Cousin John Blue is a fan of the spatula. I guess that was his treasured prize one year during "mountain bingo!


I still could use some height for this kitchen, but I will find a way to make it work.


I had to take a break for a little drink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady alot of fun memories come with that kitchen. I hope you and Mom (and Dad)enjoy playing with it as much as John Blue and I (and Pa) did.