Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hanging out with Mommy

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Daddy had to work late again today so I got to spend the whole day with Mommy. Mommy likes to spend the day in the playroom. Some days, I think she enjoys my toys more than me! We laugh, make motorboat sounds, and eat Cheerios all day long! Mommy makes me laugh by giving me zerberts and she sings silly camp songs that she learned at 4-H camp when she was little. I am still perfecting my strut. I have improved tremendously over the last couple of days. I can know change directions and stop to regain my balance. Mommy is hoping that I am a professional walker by the spring time. She says that we are going to play outside all day long. I can't wait!

Mommy took these pictures a few days before I got my hair cut. You can really tell a difference.


Yup, that's right. Chicks dig me!


Look at my cheesy grin.


Mom and Nana got this shirt for me when Nana visited for my birthday. Can you believe it fits this well, Nana?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady I honestly thought we would be lucky if you could wear the shirt by Valentine's Day. You look so adorable in it. Nana misses your playroom. You are a very special little boy to have such a fun room ALL to YOURSELF and so many FUN toys. Mommy is very lucky to get to be your bestest playmate every day. Miss you both.