Friday, January 9, 2009

My New Favorite Toy

Friday, January 9, 2008

So I got all kinds of cool gifts for my birthday, but you will never guess what my new favorite toy was today. It was my very own clothes hanger. Yup, I named him Harry the Hanger and I carried him everywhere today. Mommy said that I couldn't keep him in my crib because he had to sleep in the closet with the other hangers. She promised that I could play with him again in the morning. I have a little bit of a cold today so Mommy let me play in her lap most of the day. Therefore, I escaped the camera for the most part. She did snap a few of me today playing with my new friend.


Here's, Harry!


Harry, I sure hope you "hang" around for awhile!


This is my other new hobby. I like to help Mom clean out all the kitchen drawers.


I like to take EVERYTHING out and put it on the floor for Mom. I am such a big helper to my Mommy.

What do you mean you don't want me to take everything back out?


Okay, I will just poke the kitty being that he is sitting in my chair. Dad was at work so he wasn't here to remind me to pet, not poke the kitty.


Oh, and I forgot to tell you. I got a cold for my birthday. This is where my day began to go downhill. After this point, I was clinging to Mom like a baby monkey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady, Nana will be praying for your cold to get better. I have a feeling it won't keep you down for long. Pa and I wanted to thank you again for inviting us to your FUN birthday party. We really enjoyed seeing how grown up you were and was so happy that you still remembered us. We also enjoyed you sharing all your swell new toys. You will have to introduce Harry to us next visit. Lots of love and prayers coming your home from Nana and Pa. Stay warm and watch for the snow.