Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I have to say that today was the worst party ever! I am sure you guys remember that Daddy always tells me that I am going to a party, when I am really going to the doctor. Well, today was no different and it was awful! I had to get shots at my checkup and then I was sent to Hershey to have a blood draw for an allergy test. Oh goodness, it hurt my little arm so much. It took them forever to find a "good" vein to get my precious blood. Luckily, there was a nurse from the pediatric infusion center, who was able to get it on the first poke. You know, it must have been painful for Mommy too because she was in tears.
On a happy note......I am growing! I am 31 inches long which puts me in the 75th percentile. For my weight, I am 22lbs 6oz and in the 50th percentile. Mommy was so proud of me! I also found out today that I have cut 2 more teeth. Mommy and the doctor could see that they had broke the surface. Yay! Now I have 8 teeth! I guess I will start working on my molars soon!
I have to say that today was the worst party ever! I am sure you guys remember that Daddy always tells me that I am going to a party, when I am really going to the doctor. Well, today was no different and it was awful! I had to get shots at my checkup and then I was sent to Hershey to have a blood draw for an allergy test. Oh goodness, it hurt my little arm so much. It took them forever to find a "good" vein to get my precious blood. Luckily, there was a nurse from the pediatric infusion center, who was able to get it on the first poke. You know, it must have been painful for Mommy too because she was in tears.
On a happy note......I am growing! I am 31 inches long which puts me in the 75th percentile. For my weight, I am 22lbs 6oz and in the 50th percentile. Mommy was so proud of me! I also found out today that I have cut 2 more teeth. Mommy and the doctor could see that they had broke the surface. Yay! Now I have 8 teeth! I guess I will start working on my molars soon!
I am not going to let Mom forget about this for a long time!
I still managed to play some ball with Dad in the kitchen.
How about a break with the camera Mom!?
Mommy loves all my expressions.
Wow Dad! Watch that ball bounce!
It looks like I was calling someone "safe"!
Seriously Mom, have you not tortured me enough today?
CHEESE!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment