The results are in from my allergy tests. We got confirmation that I have a slight milk allergy, which Mommy and Daddy suspected. However, we got a little curve ball with the results. Apparently, I have a wheat allergy that ranked higher on the allergy scale than the milk. Who would have thought? Mommy has to call tomorrow to set up an appointment with an allergist who will help explain things a little more. Until then, Mommy is trying to do some research to figure out how she is going to feed me these days. The good news is the doctor said more than likely I will outgrow both allergies in a few years. Fingers crossed!
If you zoom in close, you can see my two new teeth on the bottom.
Yes, I am wearing my birthday shirt today. Mommy said that we could pretend it was my birthday!
What do you mean pacis are for babies?

No comments:
Post a Comment