Today I had another fun day with my Daddy. We played all day long. I think that I wore Dad out with all my energy. I had my Mom and Dad laughing tonight. Dad was watching football and I thought that I would help him out by turning up the volume on the remote. Mommy and Daddy thought it was funny. I got pretty mad when Dad took the remote from me. He gave me my Elmo remote, but it wasn't the same.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Good Morning Sunshine!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Today I had another fun day with my Daddy. We played all day long. I think that I wore Dad out with all my energy. I had my Mom and Dad laughing tonight. Dad was watching football and I thought that I would help him out by turning up the volume on the remote. Mommy and Daddy thought it was funny. I got pretty mad when Dad took the remote from me. He gave me my Elmo remote, but it wasn't the same.




Today I had another fun day with my Daddy. We played all day long. I think that I wore Dad out with all my energy. I had my Mom and Dad laughing tonight. Dad was watching football and I thought that I would help him out by turning up the volume on the remote. Mommy and Daddy thought it was funny. I got pretty mad when Dad took the remote from me. He gave me my Elmo remote, but it wasn't the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment