Today I learned that if I raise my shirt up, you can see my belly. Mommy said it looked like I was practicing for Mardi Gras, whatever that means! I am still working on perfecting my walking skills. I showed Daddy how much I have improved over the last couple of days. He was so shocked and proud of me!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
My New Trick!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Today I learned that if I raise my shirt up, you can see my belly. Mommy said it looked like I was practicing for Mardi Gras, whatever that means! I am still working on perfecting my walking skills. I showed Daddy how much I have improved over the last couple of days. He was so shocked and proud of me!



Today I learned that if I raise my shirt up, you can see my belly. Mommy said it looked like I was practicing for Mardi Gras, whatever that means! I am still working on perfecting my walking skills. I showed Daddy how much I have improved over the last couple of days. He was so shocked and proud of me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is so funny! Molly just figured that one out too and we always say she is trying to get some beads!
Post a Comment